• Manuscripts for FEST-2019 will only be accepted in electronic format through Easy Chair online submission system. Do not send hardcopy of your paper. If you are unable to submit your contribution electronically, please contact us.
• Submit your manuscript either in PDF or in Microsoft Word format.
• Authors should only submit originally written, unpublished work to FEST-2019.
• Submissions should strictly follow the recommended conference template.
• To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer review process, authors should make efforts to ensure that information about the authors identities do not appear anywhere in the text-body of the paper.
• Please limit your paper within 15pages, and the size of your PDF file less than 2MB, files larger than 2MB will not be accepted for upload.
• Authors wishing to submit an over-length manuscript may do so. There will be an over-length page fee of $50 or INR 1000 per page and limited to an additional 10 pages (maximum paper length is 25 pages).
• The document should not have any password protection. Do not put your own page numbers on the manuscript.
• The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee. Note that short manuscripts / abstract will not considered for publication however, authors can attend the conference.
All the authors are required to submit their abstract/article/manuscript which areplagiarism free (less than 15 % with 8 words count) on the following link: